Discover your thinking and acting style.
- Improve communication within the team.
- Improve communication between employees and customers.
- Discover your team’s strengths and areas for improvement.
- Create a customer-oriented culture.
- Learn about the organizational culture.
The participants start by completing a short online questionnaire. We use this to draw up a unique and personal profile for each participant that provides insight into people’s individual preferences.
A personal profile contains:
- Personal style, interaction with others, and decision making
- Main strengths and weaknesses
- Value for the team
- Preferred way of communication
- Potential blind spots
- Dealing with opposite kind of person
- Suggestions for development
- Optional: Leadership and management development
- Optional: Personal development
- Optional: Sales effectiveness in every stage of the sales process
- Optional: Relevant questions for recruitment and selection.
Insights Discovery uses a ‘color language’. The four colors represent behavioral characteristics. Every person has all colors, but has a preference for one or two colors. We use this to discover your personal style.
People who use a lot of red show a strong determination that influences their interactions with others. They are driving and purposeful.
demanding, strong-willed, determined, purposeful, results-oriented.
People who use a lot of yellow usually enjoy the company of others and want to be involved in everything. They are enthusiastic and inviting.
optimistic, dynamic, enthusiastic, persuasive, expressive.
People who use a lot of green weigh everything against their values and the things that matter to them. They look for harmony and meaningful relationships.
caring, relationship-oriented, harmonious, relaxed, patient.
People who use a lot of blue like to have all the right information before making a decision. They want to know and understand the world around them.
objective, cautious, precise, analytical, detailed.
Insights Discovery is typically most successful as part of a broader process of coaching, team development or leadership development. As a follow-up to your Insights Discovery profile, we offer the Deeper Discovery and Discovery Full Circle. The Deeper Discovery profile gives people insight into their motives. The Discovery Full Circle profile is a fun, positive way of receiving personal 360-degree feedback.
Fees and location
€ 485,- excl. VAT per person
incl. basic profile, explanation of 90 minutes, and coaching.
House of Brout in Breukelen
Brout has been using the Discovery Insights method for many years. Our experienced, accredited consultants and trainers have been instrumental in numerous changes in team dynamics, leadership, and communication at a large number of organizations. To find out more about how Brout’s Insights Discovery can help you, your team, your managers, and your organization become even more effective, request a brochure.