Discover your thinking and acting style.
- Improve communication within the team.
- Improve communication between employees and customers.
- Discover your team’s strengths and areas for improvement.
- Create a customer-oriented culture.
- Learn about the organizational culture.
The participants start by completing a short online questionnaire. We use this to draw up a unique and personal profile for each participant that provides insight into people’s individual preferences.
A personal profile contains:
- Personal style, interaction with others, and decision making
- Main strengths and weaknesses
- Value for the team
- Preferred way of communication
- Potential blind spots
- Dealing with opposite kind of person
- Suggestions for development
- Optional: Leadership and management development
- Optional: Personal development
- Optional: Sales effectiveness in every stage of the sales process
- Optional: Relevant questions for recruitment and selection.
Insights Discovery uses a ‘color language’. The four colors represent behavioral characteristics. Every person has all colors, but has a preference for one or two colors. We use this to discover your personal style.
People who use a lot of red show a strong determination that influences their interactions with others. They are driving and purposeful.
demanding, strong-willed, determined, purposeful, results-oriented.
People who use a lot of yellow usually enjoy the company of others and want to be involved in everything. They are enthusiastic and inviting.
optimistic, dynamic, enthusiastic, persuasive, expressive.
People who use a lot of green weigh everything against their values and the things that matter to them. They look for harmony and meaningful relationships.
caring, relationship-oriented, harmonious, relaxed, patient.
People who use a lot of blue like to have all the right information before making a decision. They want to know and understand the world around them.
objective, cautious, precise, analytical, detailed.
- € 3300,- per day, per team of max 12 people
incl. preparation and design
- € 750,- House of Brout
incl. coffee/thee/snacks and a delicious lunch
- €175,- per individual Insights Discovery Profile