Looking for an antidote.
A solution for every challenge
- You counter volatility with vision
- You counter uncertainty with confidence
- You counter Complexity with clarity
- You counter ambiguity with agility
- You will learn to be an impactful leader. We use workshops and tools to strengthen your leadership.
- You will learn to bring calm. By communicating clearly and continuously.
- You will learn to see where your people stand. What they need and how you can respond to their needs.
- You will learn to have and exude confidence. This will help you collaborate constructively.
The program consists of four 3-hour workshops and follows the VUCA principle. Each workshop focuses on a challenge and a solution. The workshops are interactive and tie in with your situation at work. They can also be taken separately. We’ve made sure to include sufficient breaks so the workshop can easily be done online!
Leading from trust
We cover the five essential building blocks of trust and use them to look at your leadership. What’s working and what isn’t (yet)? How can you create more confidence? You will learn to work online and increase your ability to be truly connected online. After this workshop, trust will no longer be elusive, but tangible.
Leading from vision
This is about your vision as a manager. We will discuss how to keep your eye on your results and how to involve your team. We will also discuss your context, using the vision model. What are the main driving forces? How do you create the best culture for your organization? And does your interpretation of leadership work in today’s world?
We will be taking a closer look at the power of communication. As a team, you’re still a system, even if the workplace has moved from a physical to a digital environment. What does this mean for your visibility and position as a manager? How do you keep your team engaged? What are the do’s & don’ts of online communication?
Leading a resilient and agile team
Together, we will explore how you, as a manager, can build a resilient and agile team. What does this require? Do you have the courage to be vulnerable? The extent to which you truly show yourself creates the space in which the other person can thrive.
Fees and location
€ 250,- per person, per workshop excl. VAT
Minimum 4, maximum 6 participants per workshop.
House of Brout, Breukelen